Our goal is to form persons of character, conscience, compassion, commitment and competence who having enabled to face the challenges of life in the changing scenario are sensitive to the needs of the poor and the marginalized and evolve as dynamic transcendent leaders of tomorrow. This is achieved through the fulfillment of the following objectives :-
- To nurture values in our students to grow as integrated persons and to face life’s challenges.
- To empower the youth to foster and promote work ethics and academic excellence.
- To give an all round formation to students in the light of Christian principles, inculcating spiritual and moral values.
- To give preferences to the weaker section of the society irrespective of caste and creed.
- To promote the development of staff as competent educator, effective trainers and inspiring guides enabling them to rise up to the expectation of the students and society.
- To inculcate social awareness and commitment among staff and students to the benefit of the society around.
- To promote ecumenical spirit and interfaith dialogue among the staff and students of the college community.
- To provide the skill development programme to promote self employment opportunities.