The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) of the College provides remarkable support to the activities of the institution. They are the prop and support of all endeavors and establishes a positive and constructive link between all the stake-holders. The PTA members assists the overall development of students by extending financial and other supports to the curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of students.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote mutual understanding and to increase the effectiveness of the educational programs and to advance education by encouraging the fullest co-operation between home and college.
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers.
- To set up facilities in the college premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extra-curricular activities.
- To arrange guest lectures to give career, educational guidance etc
Under PTA's patronage and whole hearted co-operation all developments within the academic and non- academic area take place. All parents are enrolled as members of the PTA. The Executive Committee of PTA is constituted through an election . The PTA Executive committee meets from time to time, atleast once in a Semester to extend a helping hand to the college to achieve its aims and objectives. The meetings held by each department offer venues of sharing and interaction. Positive and negative feedbacks are openly discussed for timely improvement and correction. Suggestions and observations of the members are considered seriously and implemented wherever feasible.
Members of Executive Committee of PTA
Parent-Teacher Association Executive Committee for the year 2015 comprises the following parents and staff.
|Mr.N.Siva Subramanian||Parent||Vice President||7708703364|